SWAN (Service for Web based ANalysis) is a platform to perform interactive data analysis in the cloud.
- Analyse data without the need to install any software
- Jupyter notebook interface as well as shell access from the browser
- Use CERNBox as your home directory and synchronise your local user storage with the cloud
- Access experiments' and user data in the CERN cloud
- Share your work with your colleagues thanks to CERNBox
- Document and preserve science - create catalogues of analyses: encourage reproducible studies and learning by example
Having a CERNBox is a requirement to use SWAN. To activate yours connect to https://cernbox.cern.ch
SWAN General Chat: swan-talk at cern.ch
Submit a bug: SWAN JIRA
The service is a prototype: some aspects are susceptible of improvement. Any feedback is warmly welcome!