SWAN (Service for Web based ANalysis) is a platform to perform interactive data analysis in the cloud.
- Analyse data without the need to install any software
- Jupyter notebook interface as well as shell access from the browser
- Use CERNBox as your home directory and synchronise your local user storage with the cloud
- Access experiments' and user data in the CERN cloud
- Share your work with your colleagues thanks to CERNBox
- Document and preserve science - create catalogues of analyses: encourage reproducible studies and learning by example
An alpha version of a bundle of BOXED (EOS+CERNBox+SWAN services) is available here.
SWAN General Chat: swan-talk at cern.ch
Submit a bug: SWAN JIRA
The service is a not yet official: some aspects are susceptible of improvement. Any feedback is warmly welcome!