SWAN (Service for Web based ANalysis) is a platform to perform interactive data analysis in the cloud.
- Analyse data without the need to install any software
- Jupyter notebook interface as well as shell access from the browser
- Use CERNBox as your home directory and synchronise your local user storage with the cloud
- Access experiments' and user data in the CERN cloud (EOS)
- Share your work with your colleagues thanks to CERNBox
- Document and preserve science - create catalogues of analyses: encourage reproducible studies and learning by example
- Submit your jobs to CERN Spark Clusters
An alpha version of ScienceBox, the bundled version of EOS+CERNBox+SWAN services, is available here.
If you have any doubt or suggestion, head over to our Community.
To get support, submit an issue in Service Now.
Have you found a bug in SWAN? Report it in Jira.